ARMOROC is a structural cement board (cement bonded particle board - CBPB) used in a variety of construction applications.
ARMOROC® Key Benefits
- Mold/Fungus Resistant: Does not support mold/fungus growth
- Moisture Resistant: Resistant to weather, freeze/thaw & standing water
- Termite/Vermin Resistant: Provides no food value to insects/vermin
- Impact & Abuse Resistant: Made from durable Portland Cement
- Acoustic Performance: STC ranging from 56-60, IIC ranging from 33-62
- Workability: Installs quickly using standard carpentry tools and equipment
- Dimensionally Stable: Excellent resistance to dimensional changes.
- Environmentally Friendly: Composed of post-industrial materials, no added HCFC's/VOC's, formaldehyde or asbestos
- LEED Credits: MR Credit 4, EQ Credit 3, EQ Credit 4
- Wide range of thicknesses
- Available in 4’ x 8’, custom sizes / fabrications may be special ordered